Thursday 20 September 2012

High School and ASD


I hatted every second I had to spend in that school and the bus rides were nightmarish. Most of the time the other students would not even let me sit down. the bus driver did not care he would drive to the locations he was told to. did not matter to him if I was sitting or not. I had to take 2 busses and 2 ferries each day to high school. what a nightmare. I did not even have a worker I had to figure everything out on my own. and high school is the worst because you now have 4 or 5 different classes each day and each day they are at a different time. and then half way through the year they do it all over again with 4 or 5 new classes to do for the rest of the year. That can be up to 10 different classroom and teachers to remember over the school year. I did not even bother to use the lockers they assigned me I could not ever remember the combination for it and it changed every year. not to mention having a second locker in the gyms locker room with a different lock combo to try to remember. those were the worst years of my life and I am glad never to have to relive them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment